Easily accessible for both fashion and jewelry, Strawberry Ice is the perfect color to wear in spring and all year round. It is as sweet as the name implies without all of the calories! From strawberry kissed lips to upholstered chairs, pops of pink are showing up everywhere! This pastel shade is perfect for those with light skin tone. You can feel free to go head to toe! If you have dark skin tone, you will need to wear it with some darker contrast, think teaming with navy or charcoal for a chic look. Strawberry Ice Pink is truly worth trying out this adorable color trend, especially when there are so many ways to rock it.

View more stunning prom dresses in various colors at http://www.blackfive.com/prom-dresses-c687.

Homepage

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Balayage hair color has become one of the most popular hair color techniques in recent years. It is a technique where hair color is painted onto the hair in a way that creates a natural, sun-kissed effect. Balayage hair color is a great way to add dimension and depth to any hair color, especially brown hair color. If you’re looking for some eye-popping hairstyles to try with balayage hair color, look no further. https://www.indiquehair.com/blogs/indique-blog/flattering-balayage-...
    Flattering Balayage Hair Color Ideas – Indique Hair
    If you have been eyeing a partic
  • Light blue and other brighter shades with are good. Some neutral colors are also in trend, you may try that too.
  • For me, the colors which i like to wear in spring are pink, yellow, orange, light red, sky blue and leaf green. These light and bright colors mixes well with the vibes of spring and makes your mood fresh.
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.