Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

manufacturers/wholesalers that specializes in PETITE WOMEN'S CLOTHING.

Hello- I'm looking for wholesale or manufacturing companies, that specialize in producing trendy petite womens clothing. Thank you!

Views: 5658

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Nash,

This is Winnie from Artko Creative Company in Hong Kong. Our company provides fashion product development services and manufacturing. We accept low MOQ orders and provide one-stop service from sourcing, sampling, production, to delivery for your products. We have been working great with both reputable fashion brands and startup brands. Please feel free to contact us at hello@artkocreative.com  or visit our company website for more information www.artkocreative.com 

Thanks!

Winnie

As per my suggestion, Best place to buy wholesale trendy clothings especially for petite women is from Flannel Clothing. They provide highly fashionable clothes. Many of my friends have purchased from them and are very satisfied.

Hi

We are small scale manufacturing company in Chennai india and we specliase in plus too. please send you requirement and send you the quote

We do small to large order .

please check our website www.liash.com

thanks

Sylvia

According to your queries, I'll refer you at Oasis Shirts, a trendy women clothing supplier and manufacturer at your door steps. You can find here all types of women clothes like flannel, denim, check, stripe, top and much more at an affordable prices. Special discount is also available on your each deal. Get to know more details about their services and product, visit the website today and fill up the enquiry form. Admin will assist you shortly.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.