Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I am looking for a manufacturer(s) who can supply women's t-shirts and screen print my art on them and possibly labeling for my line of t-shirts.

Views: 450

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

post your email id here.

prom dresses 2012

Well what should I suggest you while I am also looking for this sort manufacturer.. any how keep googling..! If you wanna see more clothing like this plz visit PakRobe.com

Take a look at the stylish range of women's t-shirts manufacturer available at the inventory of Only Teez. This company specializes in designing women's t-shirts with the help of the skilled professionals. Those who are in need of wholesale tee shirts must visit their website to get hold of the trendiest designs. If you wish to bring a fresh vibe to your retail stock, then just get in touch with Only Teez and place your order for bulk tees.

Please visit: http://www.onlyteez.com/

Email us: webmaster@onlyteez.com

Call us: 8555252642

hi , my name is abdulla for DREAM DRESS/BANGLADESH. i work in garment fashion designing & making ,i do knitted items now like polo shirt , t shirt , hoody jacket , leggings , trouser, vest etc, i am very fast to develop any design & to start bulk production ,,,,,IF ANY ONE NEED K6TO DEVELOP ANY ITEM URGENT BASIS PLS SENT ME DESIGN & TERGET PRICE ON MY EMAIL ADDRESS AT mdabdullachowdhury@gmail.com , i will sent sample asap .i need 01 honest buyer to make my business globally , B/R, ABDULLA / dhaka/bangladesh cell : 88 0183 222 4936

MY RUNNING PRODUCTION IS MENS/WOMENS T SHIRT ON SINGLE JERSEY FABRIC/GSM 150 TO 180/TEN COLOUR/SCREEN PRINT/ GLITTER PRINT / HIGH DENCITY PRINT / RUBBER PRINT /IF ANY ORDER LET ME KNOW PLS,ABDULLA/ /8801832224936"

Hey,

Have a look at Oassis-sublimation ia a leading custom sublimated clothing manufacturer, supplier,               distributor,wholesaler. Our branch is located in USA, UK, AU, Canada. We supplies various type of stylish       t-shirts and other clothing , also give opportunity to get your own designs printed on whatever your               required materials are, be it any pattern, quotes or logo,you wear clothes your style! For more info you         can contact with us: contact

Check out our sublimation clothing cataloge : http://oasissublimation.com/catalogue/

Hi Charlee,

This is Chris from Hucai Sportswear which is specialized in making women csutom t shirt,custom tank top,custom athletic leggings,custom sports bra etc.And we can do high quality screen printing that can not be washed off even after many times of washing.MOQ is 200 pieces per design and can mix 2 colors and 4-5 sizes.I can attached a video to introduce our factory to you.If you are interested to work with us,Please contact us via our official website Hucai Sportswear.Thanks!

Best Regards

Chris

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.