Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Looking for a 'CLOTHING MANUFACTURER' to produce Exclusive amounts of 'DRES' products.
Will provide more information via mail.

ThankS

Views: 3352

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have a handmade item site too http://www.yourcosplay.com , i can custom all cosplay costume and canvas shoes if you provied the images!

We develop your private label with the minimum is 01. We have all services from A to Z.

We also have an own factory for small quantity. We are currently doing with some brands in USA and AUS.

Pls contact: HDoan@logosfashionservice.com

Best regard! Harry

I am running a garments factory in China.looking forward to your mail: ferrytao@gmail.com

As you are looking for clothing manufacturer, I suggest you to get in touch with Alanic Global. Alanic Global is one of the best custom clothing manufacturer in USA, UK, Australia & Canada. Alanic Global has brought in the best quality clothes to their online gallery. Private label clothing also can help to promote own brand name.

Mail ID: webmaster@alanicglobal.com

Oasis Shirts is the one of the best wholesale clothing manufacturer in USA, UK, Australia, Canada. They provide all types of clothes at an wholesale price.  Special discount offer is also going on every wholesale deals. For your bulk order and get to know more details please contact at:

OASIS SHIRTS

Wholesale Clothing Manufacturer
Beverly Hills, California
8730 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 210
90210 United States
TELEPHONE : 1 855 525 2642
EMAIL : webmaster@oasisshirts.com
WEB : http://www.oasisshirts.com/shirts-store/

At JomsyFashion we work with young fashion designers or not which dream is launching their own clothing line.  We will assist you in the process of creation and production in the heart of the Fashion District in L.A. Thanks to your sketches and your ideas we will established a plan depends on your objectives and budget.

Regarding that, we created the unique concept of «  7 steps to create your clothing line » from your ideas. It includes: technical designs, patterns, samples, sourcing, in-person or Skype fittings and duplicates, costing, grading, labels and production.

• Find our e-book about this topic on Amazon
  • CAREFUL: We are not working with existing patterns, we create our own patterns.

Feel free to contact us if you need more information.

margaux@jomsyfashion.com

Margaux Bagur | Marketing Assistant
Jomsy Fashion
B.B.B accredited Business A+
Los Angeles - Atlanta - Paris
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Youtube

Hello DRES and all the others.

I work with a company that is the perfect fit for you. TCT [Thomas Claudius Textile] is one of the leading suppliers in Tunisia because we have the perfect combo between quality and price! 

We can manufacture all the items you need, just let us know if you are still interested. This is our email: thomas_claudius.textile@tunet.tn
You can mention my name on the email: Tito Santos.

I hope you succeed on your business career!

Best regards

I will be most grateful to you if you could please let me know if you have any need for Manufactures like us.

We are London based company and we have our own Factory in Tunisia wholly own by us.

We can Supply   CM: Making Only

CMT: Making + Trimming

Fully Factor: Supplying Complete Garment with Fabric

Kind Regards

Mohammed Azam

Managing Director

BRAMBLE CLOTHING LTD.

12  Rigg Approch 

London E10 7QN UK

Email : info@brambleuk.com

They are leading name in the global clothing industry, who offers the best quality of clothing at affordable rate. Their collection includes many stylish and trendy varieties with variations in colors, designs and overall styles. Also, their shape and length differs. All these variations and options ensure that each of the customers' demands is met sufficiently. I was also looking for a wholesale supplier during the initial stages of my online store development. However I found the best supplier from a very popular directory. I would suggest to do a detail research in directory sites as well. You can find your Clothing and buy at wholesale rate at ASG Sports.

Hi,

As per your requirement, I'll recommend you Fitness Clothing Manufacturer, a leading wholesaler supplier and manufacturer of all types of ladies clothing and accessories of California, USA.

If you are looking for wholesale designer men's and women's clothes, then visit the website of Fitness clothing where you can get the amazing collection for men & women both. (Get Up to 30% Discount)

Get the bulk quantity at wholesale rates and profit in your business.

Go here for more information  Fitnessclothingmanufacturer.com/workout-apparel/      
http://www.fitnessclothingmanufacturer.com/fitness-apparel/
Have a look on:

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.