Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I'm a Hairstylist looking for other talented and professional artists to work with to build my portfolio. If you are interested in expanding your career and displaying your talent on future projects, please reply!

Views: 437

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Would love too! I am in San fransisco area! Let me know :))) 707-301-6134
Hi, i'm a trained Make-up Artist just starting out. I'm looking to build my portfolio too, so would love to work together. I'm not sure where your based though, in in the UK?
Hair, Mua and photo assists welcome..

---
Designers, artists, tastings and more...

Escape Into Town With Style

DATES: Public shows: Feb 17th, Feb 18th and Feb 19th 2010 from 7pm to 1am

VENUE OF PUBLIC SHOWS:

Roy Arias Space | 300 W 43 St on the 5th Floor
New York, NY 10036

Event Details:

At 7pm: Open Bar Cocktails reception. Wine tasting, champagne and vodka served.

During the cocktail reception and food tasting attendees will enjoy the work of very talented NY Artists followed by the designers fashion shows.

At 8pm: Hors d'oeuvres and Food served.

At 9pm: Designer showcase

At 10:00pm:The after party will begin with some of NYC top DJs. Meet the press, production, guests and enjoy your evening.

Past shows and event produced by Antavenues LLC at www.avstylelab.com/index.htm

Buy Tickets online here or reserve at www.antavenues.com/rsvp.html

Press registration at: info@avfashionweek.com

Art, Fashion & Tastings
I would love to opportunity to work side by side with you if your interested i live in new york i have some pictures of my work on my page. Thank You
hey, makeup artist from Boston, MA here...www.chez-akuri.com love to network
Vern Intelligent Combined Scissors for Hair Professionals

Overwhelming the Traditional Concepts of Hair Cutting Techniques, Reversing the Old impression of Hair Cutting Tools.

With More than a Dozen International Stage Performances Each Year, VERN has Shocked Uncountable Professional Hairdressing Stylists' Hearts.

VERN is NOW the CENTRAL FOCUS of All the Media Around the World.

Nothing about Nationality. It is all About Unbeatable Techniques, Real power and Utmost Innovation.

We really welcome any comment from you and our contact information:

Email: vern@vern.com.tw
Vern Global Shows: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXh-4ZJL1Dg
Looking for Hair Stylist (3)for June 23rd in Manhattan between the Hours 3-7pm for Fashion show.
There will be heavily press will be attending and we only have 10 models. Nothing fancy just something really simple styles.
Your name will be in the International Press and Magazines. This is the only compensation we can offer along with 300 guest for you to pass out your business cards.

If interested please contact directly

lemondemanagement@gmail.com
Looking for Hair Stylist (3)for June 23rd in Manhattan between the Hours 3-7pm for Fashion show.
There will be heavily press will be attending and we only have 10 models. Nothing fancy just something really simple styles.
Your name will be in the International Press and Magazines. This is the only compensation we can offer along with 300 guest for you to pass out your business cards.

If interested please contact directly

lemondemanagement@gmail.com
Hi Saleemah

I am Image Consultant and make-up artist also looking to work with hair stylist and other professional to build up my portfolio. drop me an email on winnys@webmail.co.za

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.