Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi all,

I currently have a yoga wear line that sells yoga leggings. I want to expand into sports tops and t shirts preferably made from bamboo rayon or organic cotton. For the leggings, they need to be printed digitally onto lycra. I'm considering switching material to bamboo spandex. I need a manufacturer with a low MOQ to begin with. I'm based in Sydney and would consider manufacturing local. If anyone has any contacts, I'd be so grateful. Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers

Sarah

Views: 370

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi sarah2244,

hope i am not to forward by i currently reside in Jamaica and i'm an up and coming clothing designer, I am taking this time to warn you about a manufacturer that your currently conversing with.. I am trying to warn as much people as i can so they can avoid making the same mistake that i did.. His name is RIBBO MERCHANDISING. I sent him money for samples and he never returned his end of the bargain. PLEASE BE CAREFUL

Hi Sarah,

U & I brand consulting is a full service development and production boutique located in downtown LA. For a complete list of our services please visit our website: www.uandibrandconsulting.com. We are also listed on the Garment Contractor's Association website...

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Sheila M.

U & I

Hi Sarah, We are a manufacturing agent based in Bali,Indonesia -  nice and close to your home :)  Yoga wear is something we manufacturer a lot of for clients. Please feel free to check out the website - www.clothingmanufacturingagentbali.com  and we can discuss how we can help you. 

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.