Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I have started a childrens clothing line and have previously used designers but I have numerous ideas for the clothing but I do  not sketch. I  need someone to sketch per my specifications  the design.  If you make patterns and do samples also it would be a plus but not mandatory. Email info@nevagrowup.com if  interested.

Views: 656

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Rai, you've got a couple of great options to choose from, have you tried looking for a designer/graphic artist/fashion illustrator on Elance.com? You might also like to try Ustrendy.com. I would also suggest learning how to illustrate fashion, it's not that hard and there are many resources (books and online tutorials and info that you can learn from) some of them I've listed on my site if you're interested: Budget Online Fashion Design Schools and Resources hope this helps, good luck Rai,

Have a great day,

Ayisha
heyiii Rai,

I had come across your requirment on the design parameters on the kids wears. Am a kids wear designer, I literally could help you out in your design parameters. Do let me know if you are interested, as I could see you have more potenial. Can I ask you one thing? If I provide you the sketches, where will you do the developments?Is it possible with you?

Regd,
Viju
Hiiii, certainly i can be of your help, kindly tell me the season age group and price target i will mail you the designs.
I can do sampling for you as well as production.
t.c
regards,
Dharamvir Kumar,
For Leela By Dharam.
Welcome to shopping heaven, the summer is coming, what are you waiting for, just come and go shopping, here are our featured and best-seller products

i think it's better for you

http://babeeni.com/

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.