Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hello,

I'm hoping to start a range of long line tee shirts and i am looking for a manufacturer, my name is George and I am based in the uk.

I'm hoping to get maybe 25pc of each colour ways to start and wanted to use either combed cotton or viscose.

I can provide images and measurements of the result I would like.

any assistance would be appreciated.

Views: 646

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Only Teez shows up as one of the leading t-shirt manufacturers, designers and distributors. The company is helping fashionistas to add a touch of trendiness and sneak peek styles to their wardrobe. Technically rich manufacturing process, powered by expert craftsmanship offers awesome designs on wholesale tee shirts. One can enjoy wholesale rates on bulk purchasing. The firm is appreciated for its 100% authenticity and easy return policies.

Please visit: http://www.onlyteez.com/

Email us: webmaster@onlyteez.com

Phone: +18555252642

If you are looking for T-Shirts in UK, then Wholesale T-Shirts Clothing is the ideal destination for you. They have a wide array of T-Shirts apparels that are styled according to the latest fashion trends. 

Mail us: info@wholesaleconnections.co.uk

https://www.wholesaleconnections.co.uk

Attachments:

Hi,

We are small garment manufacture in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia. We are experienced international customer and overseas shipping like Germany and Australia. We have good quality product, small minimum order, good delivery time and economics price. We will make the samples for your design first, so you can evaluate our quality and make decision about this. We are ready to your patner for your bussiness clothing.

Please contact our email : harrisdarmawanbali@gmail.com

We are very expecting to hear your good news soon.

Best Regards

Hello George!

My name is Niko, and I work at El Alice Co., Ltd., an original equipment manufacturer of apparel and accessories such as belts and bags. We have offices in Tokyo, Japan, and Guangzhou, China, and we work with a number of factories in Guangzhou, China. We work with clients to make their original patterns and designs a reality.

To see some of the work we have done in the past and determine whether we are a good fit for you, please visit our website, www.el-alice.com. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions at info@el-alice.com.

Thanks for reading,

Niko Schultz

El Alice Co., Ltd.

HI

We are maryel exports knit garment manufacturer from india we can do garment according to your designs and your label more information contact us  maryelexports@gmail.com  www.maryelexports.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.