Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hello,

I'm hoping to start a range of long line tee shirts and i am looking for a manufacturer, my name is George and I am based in the uk.

I'm hoping to get maybe 25pc of each colour ways to start and wanted to use either combed cotton or viscose.

I can provide images and measurements of the result I would like.

any assistance would be appreciated.

Views: 646

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello George !

At JomsyFashion we work with young fashion designers or not which dream is launching their own clothing line.  We will assist you in the process of creation and production in the heart of the Fashion District in L.A. Thanks to your sketches and your ideas we will established a plan depends on your objectives and budget.

Regarding that, we created the unique concept of «  7 steps to create your clothing line » from your ideas. It includes: technical designs, patterns, samples, sourcing, in-person or Skype fittings and duplicates, costing, grading, labels and production.

• Find our e-book about this topic on Amazon
  • CAREFUL: We are not working with existing patterns, we create our own patterns.

Feel free to contact us if you need more information.

margaux@jomsyfashion.com 

Margaux Bagur | Marketing Assistant
Jomsy Fashion
B.B.B accredited Business A+
Los Angeles - Atlanta - Paris
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Youtube

Hi george
We are already doing long tees with a lot of customization
And we just fine with minimum order you have mentioned
Yes you can just provide the images and measurements and rest we can handle from pattern to shipment
You can contact me at: miankashif001@gmail.com

Rgds
miankashif001@gmail.com
CEO, Needle Craft
A Clothing Manufacturing Company

Hi George,

My name is Rita, Fashion Designer and Partner @ www.crazestation.com 

You could check our portfolio on the site and i could send you references in the UK if needed.

We can assist in design and production. 

As for the MOQ, it would be difficult to produce 25 of each color but we can discuss that at a later stage.

Let me know if interested. My contacts are on the site.

Regards,

Rita

Hi George,

Glad to read your post. As you are looking for a leading manufacturer, so I'll recommend you Oasis Shirts. Its a leading wholesale clothing manufacturer in UK,USA, Canada, Australia. They provide all types of clothes for men, women and also for kids at an affordable price. 50% discount is also available on every wholesale deals.

If you are looking for bulk tee shirts and others clothes just fill up the many contact or enquiry form (Its Free) with your requirements or mail them directly. Admin will assist you soon.

EMAIL : webmaster@oasisshirts.com
WEB : http://www.oasisshirts.com/shirts-store/

Thanks everyone for your responses i am working my way through them now :)

Hello George and all the others.

I work with a company that is the perfect fit for you. TCT [Thomas Claudius Textile] is one of the leading suppliers in Tunisia because we have the perfect combo between quality and price! 

We can manufacture all the items you need, just let us know if you are still interested. This is our email: thomas_claudius.textile@tunet.tn
You can mention my name on the email: Tito Santos.

I hope you succeed on your business career!

Best regards

I will be most grateful to you if you could please let me know if you have any need for Manufactures like us.

We are London based company and we have our own Factory in Tunisia wholly own by us.

We can Supply   CM: Making Only

CMT: Making + Trimming

Fully Factor: Supplying Complete Garment with Fabric

Kind Regards

Mohammed Azam

Managing Director

BRAMBLE CLOTHING LTD.

12  Rigg Approch 

London E10 7QN UK

Email : info@brambleuk.com

Tel: +44 207 537 7600

Fax: +44 207 093 2831

Hi, 

Our company is specialized in low quantity orders and we have a 10 years expirience in producing knitwear garments. We have a lot of customers with small private labels in UK. You can visit http://www.sewandpattern.com/ for more info

Dear George,
I'm Tran Chinh from Hanoi, Vietnam. Let allow me take this opportunity to introduce with you our products and activities.
We are a garment manufacturer in Hanoi, Vietnam. 
We are a full service sourcing Agent for purchasing Textiles - Clothing & Apparel in Vietnam for small order, new start-up apparel business, high end custom garment for Ladies and Men's fashion items. 
Our main products: Dress, gown, nightshirt, skirt, T-shirts, Polo shirts, jackets, trousers, long pants, shorts 
Should you are interest in garment production from Vietnam, please kindly consider us. 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Regards, 

Tran Chinh 
Add: No.71 Vietnam Academy of Agricultural and Sciences living-quarter, Vinh Quynh village, 
Thanh Tri district, Hanoi, Vietnam 
Tel: +84-983253618 
E-mail: tranvufam@gmail.com

i can develop ur design with the colour & qty , no problem ,,,,,,,,,,hi this is sumon from bangladesh,  ? pls sent ur design & size grading  ,,,,so that i can come back soon with the details , thanks .

https://wrapsew.com - Global fashion sourcing marketplace connecting buyers who are looking for one of a kind apparel creations with professional and passionate apparel makers.

https://wrapsew.com - Global fashion sourcing marketplace connecting buyers who are looking for one of a kind apparel creations with professional and passionate apparel makers.

Attachments:

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.