Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi,

I'm looking for factory in higher end fashion industry, more into haute couture... Small production start with....any help on this.

Thanks

Views: 2338

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, please visit our website www.artkocreative.com We focus on mid-high to high-end clothing. We are a fashion company in Hong Kong with factory in China. We work with reputable international brand names. Please feel free to discuss with us about what you’d like to make and see if we can help. We can make beautiful hand embroidery and beading too. artkocreative@gmail.com  Thanks!

Pls send email to of_trading2005@hotmail.com, will discuss with you via email, thanks.

Hello,

Have a look at www.oasisshirts.com its a wholesale quality shirts supplier and manufacturer at all over the world. they provide private label clothes also with your own logo. Oasis Shirts provide flat 40% discount on your wholesale deals. For more details. please visit the website today.

Check the complete catalog at http://www.oasisshirts.com/catalog-download/

Served fashion industry since 2002, With 10+ of years experience in womens clothing manufacture and 4 years of adjustment and reestablishment to meet the requirement of high end quality at fast turn over from sampling to bulk to shipment. Power Sweet gets your everything covered from professionally pattern team, sampling team,responsible and client oriented sales team, small but efficient manufacturing team and strict QC team. Bulk quality standard is much higher than AQL2.5. Whether You're An Emerging Designer, Fashion Blogger Or Growing Business Looking For A Production Partner To Scale With You. Power Sweet is an factory you can count on.  If you need any consultations about pattern making, fabrics selection or production price , pls email us: Info@powersweetfashion.com  visit our Website https://www.powersweetfashion.com/

You can choose the dress designer also for your dress as it will make with your requirements. The manufacturer design dress with the quantity and it is quite difficult to find the unique dress.

Hello,Irene
I am KelvinLee , we have factories and resources in China,we can make shoes,garments,hats and bags,with good quality and best price.We work with some big brand,like Zara,Polo,Gap
It's good for your business and brands.
I believe I can satisfy your moq
Please contact me  kelvinlee9946@gmail.com

Fashion Brands constantly need Technical Designer and Clothing Manufacturer for regular collection design & production. We at Fashion Studio Urban Purple offer end to end apparel design and production support to clothing brands across the world. Our Service Includes Clothing Design, Tech Pack Design, Sample Development and Clothing Manufacturing Service. The Whole idea is to support apparel brands with our end to end supply chain. Check out our affordable Apparel Design and Manufacturing Package that we are offering for new and start-up fashion label.

We also have our own fashion tech pack template store that helps new and upcoming designers to get the complete detailing and right fit measurements for the most common and widely used apparel style templates.

Hello,

Are you looking for wholesale shirts manufacturer? Well... Giving you my introduction. I am Oasis Shirts, a reputed quality shirts manufacturer in USA, Australia, Canada, UAE and more other countries. We provide quality of shirts for men, women and also for kids with cheap discounted price. Hence we are a private label company, so you van make your order by using your own brand. 

Our minimum MOQ is only 200 Pcs.

Check Catalog through https://www.oasisshirts.com/catalog-download/

For your more queries or bulk order you can reach through email or fill up the form below:

EMAIL : info@oasisshirts.com

Hi, 

We are a small ethical clothing manufacture based in Bali, Indonesia.We specialize in production for small to medium-sized companies, with low MOQ. We can produce by your sketches, pictures or samples. Our services include pattern making, grading, sample making, fabric purchase, production, door-to-door delivery by international express. We also do manual screen printing.

Any enquiries, please contact me rani.fadilah@hotmail.com

Thank you

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.