Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hello, My name is Stephanie. I am the fashion stylist for Young-Beautiful Magazine. It's a new e-zine for teen girls.We are looking for designers who are looking to get there name out there, to collaborate with us. If you would like to have your line showcased on our site, you will receive credit on the site for each piece we show from your line. We may also put a link to your website(if you have one) under your merchendise, so the viewers can purchase your clothing. We are very interested in helping up and coming designers get there name out there in the fashion world. You can view the website at http://www.young-beautiful. com. If you would like to work with us on our upcoming photo shoots, we would really enjoy working with you!

Views: 1038

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes Hi my name is Robert Delk i'm a freelance designer of womens swimwear i have a new creative swimsuit design concept for womens swimwear (ages 15 to 40 years of age) could you tell me how i would find someone interested in buying new design ideas?
hi robert if you have yourt line ptent then you could go to places like walmart target or any other places and make in offerif they like it then you can sell it to them but make sure that know can take it with out your ok so put your name on it first peace
hi my name is roberta williams i have a line of clothing and pantie that will be out in october in fact my show for my line is on the 26 of october in baltimore md my things are being made as i speak the line is called designs by candy would love to help out

Thanks Roberta i'm not sure what to do at this point my design is expensive to make at this point really like a  Designer Suit...The cost of the spider webs is expensive until i have them produced with another process than i have now.

Hello, Stephanie!

Let me introduce myself: I'm Natasha Leratti, Fashion Designer, located in Miami, Florida.
You have a great concept. Feel free to visit my site: http://www.leratti.com/dresses.html/
Let me know if you are interes...
This sounds like a great opportunity. I am interested in the exposure. You can contact me by email to view my designs. stlstyle_nyflare@yahoo.com

Thanks I will keep in touch

hi alisa i like the dress very much i dont know if it has pocket on not i cannot tell what i fine in young people wear this day and time is pocket the dress is young and fresh i like the color but i think if you add a pocket or two it would be hotter keep up the good work i would put it in my show good luck dear
Please view our website and let me know if this is a line you would like to feature. It is The Worlds First Interactive Clothing and merchandise line so it is very different and fun. The girls basically get to help write the story and take it where they want it to go by blogging there ideas on our myspace page. It is a reality cartoon on shirts and merchandise about a girl Dolly tatume ( Tattoo-me ) who got her heart badley broken by a guy ( the rocker piggys ) ha ! Something very unique ! I would love your thoughts ! Please have your speakers on when viewing the website !
Our myspace and facebook links are on the website !
Hey Stephanie: Love your concept and idea. I love what you are doing and Best of Luck in making your endeavors happen ~ Angel
Hi

i am Fashion designer & stylist would like to be part of your magzine you can check my website and catloge in http://www.jogadesign.com and for details and contacts you can mail me on info@jogadesign.com

thanks Nikhat Shaikh
I would like to be apart of your magazine!

Thank you
Erica

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.