Hello, My name is Stephanie. I am the fashion stylist for Young-Beautiful Magazine. It's a new e-zine for teen girls.We are looking for designers who are looking to get there name out there, to collaborate with us. If you would like to have your line showcased on our site, you will receive credit on the site for each piece we show from your line. We may also put a link to your website(if you have one) under your merchendise, so the viewers can purchase your clothing. We are very interested in helping up and coming designers get there name out there in the fashion world. You can view the website at http://www.young-beautiful. com. If you would like to work with us on our upcoming photo shoots, we would really enjoy working with you!

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey Stephanie: Love your concept and idea. I love what you are doing and Best of Luck in making your endeavors happen ~ Angel
  • Please view our website and let me know if this is a line you would like to feature. It is The Worlds First Interactive Clothing and merchandise line so it is very different and fun. The girls basically get to help write the story and take it where they want it to go by blogging there ideas on our myspace page. It is a reality cartoon on shirts and merchandise about a girl Dolly tatume ( Tattoo-me ) who got her heart badley broken by a guy ( the rocker piggys ) ha ! Something very unique ! I would love your thoughts ! Please have your speakers on when viewing the website !
    Our myspace and facebook links are on the website !
  • This sounds like a great opportunity. I am interested in the exposure. You can contact me by email to view my designs. stlstyle_nyflare@yahoo.com
  • Hello, Stephanie!

Let me introduce myself: I'm Natasha Leratti, Fashion Designer, located in Miami, Florida.
    You have a great concept. Feel free to visit my site: http://www.leratti.com/dresses.html/
    Let me know if you are interested in my designs.

Thanks,
    Natasha Leratti.
  • hi my name is roberta williams i have a line of clothing and pantie that will be out in october in fact my show for my line is on the 26 of october in baltimore md my things are being made as i speak the line is called designs by candy would love to help out
  • Yes Hi my name is Robert Delk i'm a freelance designer of womens swimwear i have a new creative swimsuit design concept for womens swimwear (ages 15 to 40 years of age) could you tell me how i would find someone interested in buying new design ideas?
  • This sounds great! Let me know what your thoughts are on clothing and what your ideas on this are. I do evening wear and am a fashion illustrator.
  • Hi Stephanie - I have a attached some sample of my jewelry collection for 2008 - if you are interested I have a ebrochure that has about 50 pieces for you to review. I could do some real simple sparkly stuff (chain and stone or beautiful crystals). Hopefully I am not too late. If you are interested I will design some more of the real simple designs (they have already sold), take pictures and get them to you asap. Let me know, I look forward to hearing from you.

DSCF2060.JPG

Aqua Quartz Teardrop Necklace.JPG

DSCF2273.JPG

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/8860608467?profile=original
  • hello stephanie my name is roberta but please call me candy i was just told about your website this morning i think this is great i look forward to getting to know more about this any thing i can do to help please let me know this is a great help for me.
  • Hi I am a Jewelry Designer and I am interested in knowing if you were looking for one if so let me know! Thanks
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.