Hello, My name is Stephanie. I am the fashion stylist for Young-Beautiful Magazine. It's a new e-zine for teen girls.We are looking for designers who are looking to get there name out there, to collaborate with us. If you would like to have your line showcased on our site, you will receive credit on the site for each piece we show from your line. We may also put a link to your website(if you have one) under your merchendise, so the viewers can purchase your clothing. We are very interested in helping up and coming designers get there name out there in the fashion world. You can view the website at http://www.young-beautiful. com. If you would like to work with us on our upcoming photo shoots, we would really enjoy working with you!

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello, Blue Glue bikinis is really cute, actually there are many styles there in the site www.blue-glue.com

Wanna to buy more this year.
    Welcome blue-glue.com - BlueHost.com
    Bluehost - Top rated web hosting provider - Free 1 click installs For blogs, shopping carts, and more. Get a free domain name, real NON-outsourced 24…
  • Hi Steph,
    I work for a gorgeous French swimwear line called Blue Glue. We would be really interested in sending you some samples for photo shoots. We have images from shoots that you can use on your site with the right credit of course.
    We have just launched a collectors range of really intricate swimwear that would be perfect.
    Have you launched the e-zine yet, meaning do you have much of a circulation or subscriber database yet??
    Tess xxx
  • I am a designer from Houston, TX; we produce eye catching shirts. You can check out some of our designs on our page. If you are interested, you can contact me by email.
    jjboudr2@mail.uh.edu
  • Stephanie,
    My name is Paula Greenberg, a jewelry designer and aspiring silversmith. I am very interested in getting my name and jewelry 'out-there'. I'll be meeting with a professional photographer in the next couple of weeks to help me make the most of my photos and set up a web-site on etsy. In the mean time you can see the pictures I took here, listed as
    PaulasPieces. The pics look much better when you open them up.
    Please let me know if you are interested. I am!
    Anxiously awaiting your reply.
    Paula
  • I am an independent jewelry designer. You can view some of my work on my network page and at www.labelladesigns.etsy.com. I am very interested!
  • Hi Stephanie,

I am a Jewelry Artisan located in U.S and would be interested in accessorizing for your chosen designers with my jewelry creations. Here is a link to some of my latest: www.xabiajewels.etsy.com

Thanks
    Sheri
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.