Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

flexalicious is a female brand new to the fashion and interior market. currently looking for manufactures that can design to specification. i have sketches prepared and will require quotes and samples to be made accordingly. please do not reply to this if you are not a professional company and have poor commuunication. i need a company that can work to deadline and produce good quality clothing for reasonable pricing. i need dresses, shoes, handbags & apparel wear that need to be made into reality.

please see our website: http://www.flexalicious.com

look forward to hearing from you.

p.s any reply's please leave info, contact details and website so i can see your work and testimonies from your clients.

thankyou

Views: 718

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will be most grateful to you if you could please let me know if you have any need for Manufactures like us.

We are London based company and we have our own Factory in Tunisia wholly own by us.

We can Supply   CM: Making Only

CMT: Making + Trimming

Fully Factor: Supplying Complete Garment with Fabric

Kind Regards

Mohammed Azam

Managing Director

BRAMBLE CLOTHING LTD.

12  Rigg Approch 

London E10 7QN UK

Tel: +44 207 537 7600

Fax: +44 207 093 2831

Email : info@brambleuk.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.