Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Looking for clothing manufacturer for start up my fashion line business with low volume MOQ

Hi all, I am starting new label in Singapore and looking for good quality and affordable womenswear clothing manufacturer based in SOUTH EAST ASIA (preferably Thailand and Indonesia).

I'm looking for company that can help me do the small quantity order (maximum 20 pcs / style / colour)

I'll provide the design (my own design) and maybe the clothing pattern and fabric pattern for you all to make the sample and products.

Please do let me know you're interested with this, and email me at jessica.kristianti88@gmail.com your company profile, product sample (photos), price range and material that your company able to provide.

Thanks!

Jessica

Views: 4571

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I suggested you buy bulk women clothing form AsgSports with good quality  and design , just fill up many contact form or enquiry form and get price list instant.

Hi ,

Am one of garment manufacturer from india pls find see below details for our company profile

We invite you to develope your new samples with us and manufacture your merchandise with our facilities which remain committed for you.

I will wait for your new orders and samples inquiry 

E Mail :canobyapparels@gmail.com

Awaiting for your valuble reply .

About us

We are a young, dynamic & fast growing Knitted garment manufacturing company located in  India. Array Apparels was established in the year 1998.We manufacture & source ALL TYPES OF KNITTED GARMENTS ranging from fashion wear to inner wears.

We have briefed our products below.

Rompers

Bibs

Jumpsuit

Sleeping Bag

Blanket

Hat

Dress

Tank Top

Polo Shirt

Sweat Shirt

Children Wear

Under Wear

Panty

Brief

Basic T-Shirt

Knitted Short

Jogging Pant

Skirt

Night Pant

Pyjama Set

Vest

Night Dress

Knitted Uniform & etc

GARMENT & FABRIC source :

Bamboo,Organic,100 %Cotton,Velour,Vscose,SingleJersey,1x1 Rib, 2x2 Rib, Crepe lycra ,Heavy chiffon ,Silk viscose,Silk Satin,Soft Silk ,Organza ,Georgette ,lycra Heavy chiffon,variegated rib, Interlock, drop needle I/L, Pique, Waffle, Jacquards, Yarn Dyed stripes in Feeder and Auto stripers, two thread and three thread Fleece, Polar fleece & etc

Thanks!

Canoby

Hi, We - Apparel Empire - is a Singaporean apparel manufacturer specialized in private label brands; here are our outstanding points you may want to consider:

1. MOQ starts at 50pcs per style

2. If you meet above quantities, mostly we can customize everything you require like cutting, sewing, color, accessories...

3. Leadtime is 4 weeks, but normally just 3 weeks if you ask for. 

4. One stop service, all in one place. You give us the order, we take care the rest: fabric, accessories, marketing material, logistic... 

5. We're very big on garment using technical fabric: waterproof, stain resistant, fireproof, reflective or supper printing...

Contact me if you're interested (Andrew): exclusively@aeempire.com, call +1 360 3883 006. or visit us: www.aeempire.com

Hello,

Fitness Clothing Manufacturer, a leading wholesaler supplier and manufacturer of all types of Men's and Women's Clothing. 
They do all our manufacturing in-house and offer you with a lot of flexibility when it comes to custom orders such as the ability to use custom patterns, stitching, color and fabrics. You can choose to customize one of our existing products or we can also specifically design something just for you.
This manufacturing house offers great services to retailers and business owners in the form of customization and drop ship services.

They also offer Private Label Manufacturer so that you can design your own clothes with your own logo or design. 

Please visit: http://www.fitnessclothingmanufacturer.com/private-label/+

Hi,we are Everlane's manufacturer in Hangzhou,China. We are good at silk/cotton ladies shirts/dresses, contact us : kevin@janefashion.com

Thanks.

Just 4 Unique is here for all your wardrobe needs!

Do get your leisure wears for an affordable price, just click on the link denim skirt if you want to see more!

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.