Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I want to start my own clothing & shoe line, I’m searching for manufacturers, preferably small scale manufactures who will be able to produce at a lower MOQ for a start, reasonable price and quality products.

Can anyone recommend any manufacturers who can help.

Views: 372

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As per your requirement, I'll suggest you, go through Oasis Shirts, a reputed wholesale shirts supplier and manufacturer in USA, Australia, Canada, China and so more other countries. They provide you lower MOQ according to your need. You can order minimum 200 from Oasis Shirts with an affordable prices. Special discount is also available on your every deals.

Oasis Shirts is also private label company. You can make your shirts with your own logo. If you want to take become a distributorship from Oasis Shirts, you can also take. Quality products and customer satisfaction is their own motto. For check the product, you can go through the website or click the catalog page. For your any types of enquiries, you can fill up the enquiry form. Admin will assist you shortly. You can also write them directly at info@oasisshirts.com

Hi, i am a wholesaler from China and with many experience in apparel line. Could you pls advise what is your item and your planned MOQ for each style? pls contact with me at below mail address: helenlin903@163.com

Hello Clara, As per my knowledge you can contact Moment Screen Printingfor t-shirt painting. They are taking a huge collection of t-shirt for the logo, designing etc. The company is very popular in California market, you can contact them.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.