As a retailer or business owner if you are thinking of grabbing some fun sublimation printing clothes then make sure to place your bulk order from Oasis Sublimation! Arrive at Oasis Sublimation to view the collection!

sublimation jacketSublimated Sports Brasublimated duffel bags

Visit Our Latest & Free Catalog

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Replies

• These themes are really only for workouts, as far as I know. You can't wear this top under a shirt, even if the fabric is very thick. Of course, you can wear it under waterproof materials, sweaters, sweatshirts. I once wore a top like this, even under an anime costume. I dressed up for Halloween in a Sailor Moon costume! I ordered it from https://sogekingshop.com/collections/clothing-cosplay, and it had a pleated skirt, a magic moon wand, ponytail accessories, a blonde hair wig, and a bodysuit. I was the slimmest person at that party, thanks to that top :D
  • The women's sports top looks like it would be hard to wear under other clothes. It's probably a separate closet item, not underwear.
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.