Looking For A New Team

Looking for ambitious team members! to start company with.

If your interested in a nutshell this is what I am on. If you want more in depth convo. Get your Skype ready, I had messaged this to Dapo but it applies for others who may be interested is well. Alot of people dont believe in their talent though they love fashion, but I believe in mine. If your ready to go against the grain and get out there share your work with the world in a team, that could be become one of the greatest companys that's fine jump on. If you wanna keep reading about everyone else's success in magazines, shows etc and talk about who you know that's already successful this is not for you. Trust me. Innovators not followers needed. Meaning you want to be one of, or part of the ones of the same company being talked about all over the world. Everything starts from the bottom, I have no intention of working for any company. I want my own, with a team it will became Our company. 

Type of thing needed.
1. Designers, we would design, compare contrast. Alot of of things can be copied but not what my hand can produce. You can follow the rest yourself. But you wont make what I make.
2. Making, so if you can design but cant make we would need makers, if you can do both thats also good.
3.Networkers since we are starting from the bottom, we will need good connections book places for fashion shows affordably anywhere we would like to exhibit our work.
4. Models I believe you can get models from everywhere but if they are part of your team you learn to work in a certain way and it helps everyone grow together and makes clothes easier to design as you cater to them making fashion shows easier.
5.I could go on but basically a tight knit team thats ready to compete but start from the beginning and finally compete with the Louis Vuittons, Gucci's etc. Literally build a team that will revolutionize the fashion scene. In my eyes its dead and new talent is needed,but by new people in their own company not existing ones. If your brave and see in any way you can fit in dont hesitate. Loyalty is priority, its not gonna be easy, were going against the grain. Its hard in the beginning but in the end you become legendary with the right team you create the right company, you cant just run anywhere and succeed you need a team. On Skype we can be from anywhere but together and discuss ideas plans etc and what we would like to do.up to 16 people can talk on skype. Everything starts from an idea, so thats why we need to talk to explore our minds and see how we can mold together and be a team.

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.