Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hello! 

Ive designed some fashion accessories made with textile and chain and I´m looking for a company that can replicate them in large quantities Preferably in India,China or south America.

If anyone can help Id very much appreciate it! :)

Views: 373

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

As per your requirement, I'll recommend you, have a look once at Oasis Shirts, its a reputed wholesale clothing supplier and manufacturer in USA. They provide all types of shirts for men, women and also for kids. Special offer is also going on every on bulk order. Get to know more details please click at http://www.oasisshirts.com/

we are a fashion accessories made with textile in China. we are in the position to supply you at competitive price and high quality as your request and high quality.

Best regards

Jake

e-mail:lichao_22@hotmail.com

skype id: caolichao

Barbara,

Please visit our website www.wholesalepashmina.com , you might find some of our product interesting to your business and design, and lets discuss how we can work together.

Regards,

Apara

Shop until you drop with the latest clothing designs brought forth by the prominent manufacturing and designing house, Alanic Global. It offers a wide assortment of on trend fashion clothing featuring vibrant hues and tones, bold prints, sassy designs and titillating styles. Its chic and elegant range of products does not compromise on quality and are made available for bulk buying at wholesale rates. This design hub further provides custom clothing options to retailers and bulk buyers looking to purchase something specific. Its relentless hard work, perseverance and vision have put this wholesale hub as the top clothing manufacturer around the world. Call to get a free estimate! 

Email ID: webmaster@alanicglobal.com

Thank you very mucha Ana!!!

Hi Barbara: We are factory can make the accessories you need,please send more information to me so we can talk,

kevin@janefashion.com

Cheers,

Kevin

Kenmakeupdoll@gmail.com.
USA manufacturer.

Hello Barbara,

We can help you to start your project. We offer, consultingcourses by skype, videos or in-house and coaching along the collection's process.

We are located in Los Angeles Fashion District. I will be very happy to know a little bit more about your project.

Let me know if you are available for a free 20 min consultation by skype or at our Cooper Building office.

If you need more information, please contact us:

consulting@jomsyfashion.com

Hello, Good day.We are family company in China,can make garments,shoes,bags,hats and accessory.

My email:h7375260@gmail.com

Whatsapp +8618312015133

skype jacksysu

Thanks ,

Jack

Just 4 Unique is here for all your sports wear needs!

Do get your leisure wears for an affordable price, just click on the link contrast tank if you want to see more!

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.