Finding the right hairstyle is the perfect way to upgrade your look and boost your confidence. But with so many hair trends to choose from, it can be hard to decide on the best look for you! Plus, not all styles work with every hair type and choosing the wrong cut could leave you feeling frustrated with your hair.
Different face shapes and different hairstyles will maximize your facial features. Below are several common face shapes in life.
Rectangle Faces
If you have a rectangle face then your jaw and forehead are roughly the same widths. You’ll want to soften one of these while avoiding making your face look longer in the process. That means you are best off with soft cuts and layers. This will emphasize your cheeks and detract from your jaw and forehead.
Square Faces
Square faces are also similar in width at the forehead and jaw. However, the length of your face is also similar to the width, making it important to soften your face. Again, waves or layers are an effective way to soften your face.
Oval Faces
The oval face is considered the most desirable and balanced of all face shapes. It’s the look that everyone wants but not everyone can have! An oval face can accommodate virtually any hairstyle. Of course, if you want to maximize your impact it’s best to go with short haircuts and lots of subtle layers or long cuts with gentle waves.
Round Faces
A round face is almost as heavily desired as an oval face. It means you have a balanced look although your cheeks are more rounded. When styling your hair you’ll need to focus on adding definition to your face. That means a long layered cut, such as the pixie cut, would make a great choice.
Diamond Faces
If you have wide cheeks with a narrow forehead and jawline, then you have a diamond-shaped face. You’ll want to soften the points with these hairstyles. The best hairstyles for this type of face use fringes to minimize the pointedness of your forehead. Combine this with a deep side part bob sew-in and layered cut, preferably with long hair. It’ll finish around your chin and curve toward it. You’ll find this widens your chin and enhances your cheeks.
What’s the Best Hairstyle for Your Curly Hair?
Curly hair doesn’t have to be as challenging as some people think. But unlike straight hair, curls are not so easy to tame. The secret is to leave your texture exactly as it is and choose a haircut that works with your curls, not against them.
The right haircut can make your curls look gorgeous and elegant. You can play around with many different haircuts if you’re willing to. Some options to consider are:
The shoulder cut
Layered curls
Bob cut
Long curls with fringes
Medium cut with highlights
Side-parted short curls
Stacked curls
Basic center-parted curls
Now that you’ve explored the best hairstyles for different hair types, it’s time to experiment with a new look! But remember that your hair type is not the only factor you have to consider when determining the best hairstyle for you. View more from Sunber Hair to choose a comfortable wig!

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for sharing such an informative thread. I agree that a hairstyle or haircut should be suitable for the shape of your face. If I talk about my face shape then it is a combo of oval and round and I usually prefer any of these butterfly haircuts no doubt, these kinds https://beardoholic.com/butterfly-haircut/ of flattering cuts enhance my facial features.

In the beginning, I just tried a butterfly haircut to give more volume to my hair but now, it has become my damn favourite. The other haircuts that I love are short hair with bangs, short layered cut, french bob, pixie cut and choppy haircut. By the way, if you want to try something different, you can go with one side shave and a short haircut. Few ladies embed a design like a star or something else on the shaved side.
    Butterfly Haircut: 21 Most Popular Hairstyles (Trend Explained)
    The butterfly haircut refers to a hairstyle combining two layers, giving the hair more dimension and less weight. It has a lot of variations, and at…
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.