Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

According to California Apparel News, denim is a way to express freedom. Are you agree  with that ? 

Views: 261

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This article says Freedom of Expression which is different than an expression of freedom. As the article highlights many different types of jeans, people can choose which they want to wear based on what emotion they would like to elicit. 

Denim jeans are the most famous and favourite piece of clothing among youth, teenagers and it makes wearer looks sophisticated, stylish and give more casual look. Denims are known for their thick, stiff fabric that give you comfort and style.

Buy now from tee & me fashion boutique

Denim jeans are definitely an expression of freedom. I think jackets, and other types of unique denim clothing other than pants are in a different category in a way. But jeans are universally the american dream style free-at-last go-with-anything outfit.

I interpret the article as meaning whatever type of denim one chooses to wear.

What it shows is that there is not one particular trend dictating the denim market.

But the freedom to wear whatever style you wish to.

True freedom will be when people will be able to wear denim to work, no matter what industry they work in.

Such an interesting question, I've never thought about denim in such way so I can't not to bump this topic! :))
I can agree with this idea because denim clothes are the most universal and stylish at the same time in every age, like it's seen in this gallery for example http://stylemann.com/best-mens-denim-jacket/ :) I think that idea of using denim in fashion industry was one of the most genious ever and still, years pass but this type of cloth will be always fashionable :) Personally I can't imagine smth so unique as it :)

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.