Coconut oil is not only good for your scalp, but it also moisturises your hair. It works better than other oils at repairing dry hair because it is easily absorbed and looks like natural hair care.  Keep in mind that while coconut oil may not be effective as a shampoo to cleanse hair, it will condition hair when used as a pre-shampoo treatment.

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ofcourse, Yes, but i would also say every body's hair is different. It is a matter of fact that coconut oil may suit your hair or not. But for most of the people it proves to be a great source of nourishment for the hair.
  • I gave it to my mother Olaplex because she has a lot of problems with her hair, and I wanted to help her; https://utiee.com/treatments/328-olaplex-no0-and-no3-duo-olaplex.html. I wanted to help her, and I did it right. As for the results, her hair is noticeably smoother and SHINIER when she uses this! Shine is definitely the key difference from using the other shampoos. All of Olaplex’s products feature bond-building technology, which actually works to repair the bonds of your hair, resulting in noticeably healthier hair. Your hair will be stronger with less breakage, healthier, softer, and SHINIER! She is very excited.
  • I love using coconut oil for hair care. My hair is very dry because of the lack of vitamins and fats. Every time after washing my hair, I blow-dry it. Hot airflow dries them very much, so they need extra care. Coconut oil does a great job and moisturizes my hair. I also use coconut oil for body and facial skin care. It moisturizes my lips and hands in winter and protects them from the wind. In summer, I use it for tanning. Other than that, I visit https://maps.app.goo.gl/VNBTuhUN6EmtYPwV7 to get the care I need. Monthly treatments have improved the condition of my skin.
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.