Hi everyone!

I would like to introduce myself and tell you about the apparel services I offer.

My name is Elizabeth and I do flats, specs, line sheets, fabric cards etc, as well as samples and patterns for the womenswear sportswear market. In addition to technical illustration, I also do artistic illustration. I work both free hand and in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.

I have a studio, complete with industrial sewing machines and equipment. I'm located in the US, on the border of NJ and NY and I also work via the Internet with designers and manufacturers across the US and Internationally so if you need a project done, especially illustration, we can work together even if you are half way around the world!

I'm wrapping up a project and will be available to take on new ones soon. If you are looking to have your line sheets, patterns and samples done, please contact me with the details of your project. If you don't need to hire me, don't hesitate to say "hello" as I enjoy meeting and networking with those in the industry.

I invite everyone to visit my website, http://fashionengineers.com/. Please leave a comment on the home page, subscribe to the RSS feed, link to me and check back soon. I will be adding new projects to my portfolio and writing new articles (which are helpful for new designers).

Thank you all for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.

Elizabeth

float2.jpg

2specs.jpg

line sheets1.jpg

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.