Hello everyone! I am currently on week 2 of Build with Stephanie sanzo. I, like many of you, am someone who stays motivated if i have people to hold me accountable! I post primarily on my story but I’d like to amp up my ig with strong women who want to push each other to get better every day.

ig: _michelleela

i’ll follow anyone back. BUT if your interest is just for followers- there are apps now to know who follows and immediately unfollows- so i ask that we please not waste energy with that.

i want committed women! follow for follow. support for support in return!

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think that the best and easiest solution would be to buy account boosting, so that firstly you don't grovel on forums and ask to subscribe, and secondly so that when people come to your account, they see your number of subscribers and get interested in your line of work. My friend bought a boost account on https://smmrapid.com and now he earns money from advertising, as well as on his page creating activity, people who signed up for him because of interest. There is nothing wrong with that.
    All in One SMM Panel | Instagram SMM Panel | Tiktok SMM Panel | Youtube SMM Panel | Best SMM Panel…
    SMM Panel for Instagram Followers. SMM Panel for Instagram Likes. Fast and Quality Services Cheap SMM Panel. Youtube Views SMM Panel. Best SMM Panel…
  • I used to have no idea how many followers on Instagram meant. Especially if you have your own business on Instagram. When I first started my business account, I realized the importance of large accounts. Once you have a business account, all you have to do is post your product or service, and that's it. But when you don't have a business account yet, you have to spend a lot of time developing it. But in the beginning, you can quickly gain an audience by using different platforms. I used to buy Instagram likes cheap ( https://1394ta.org/buy-instagram-likes/ ), and it was easier for me to gain an audience. Then it's most brutal in the beginning, and then it's easier to get your account up and running.
    Buy Instagram Likes for as little as just $1.47
    We have access thousands of Instagrammers that want to see and like your content, buy Instagram likes today , be another 1394ta success story
  • I also like to follow those pages on Instagram that inspire me, and your profile is one of them. Recently, I also started to pay more attention to my Instagram page, create a nice feed, post good stories for my followers about style, and harmoniously combine clothes. I started with basic, namely https://1394ta.org/blog/how-to-post-on-instagram/, because this is also important for the quality of the photos to be reflected in the feed. It's challenging, but I really like the process; I love looking for inspiration and creating content.
    How to Post on Instagram Successfully
    Find out all about how to post on Instagram, learn how to post images, videos, Carousel Posts, and Instagram Stories in this useful guide.
  • I love what you post on the story, and I feel lucky to follow your activity because you are indeed an inspiration to other women and me. You inspired me to start a blog on Instagram. I think I have something to offer. I want to inspire women to dress colorfully and stylishly. That's why I decided to create great content for my followers, including readable posts. Now I'm still learning what a caption on Instagram should look like to get attention. I started using the line break generator to create a tidier caption. I found it here https://megafamous.com/ig-line-break-bio-caption-spacing-app, but I'm sure there must be other applications that can offer this option. It can make your work easier.
    IG Line Break (Bios & Caption Generator)
    Plug in your caption in our IG Line break app and let it generate a beautiful, spaced caption for your Instagram with line breaks.
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.