Hi friends
My sister is going to wedding next month , i decided  that i will give her a fashionable  furniture  but i don't know where   i will buy  . Please suggest me some shop name.
Thanks!

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• And what about other things like honeymoon or house renovation? I think all newly weds strt with that. What's the use of installing beautiful furniture in a room with crappy doors?

• My dear, if you would like to ask me personally, I can tell you that ordinary newly weds should not design their apartments themselves. There are specially trained people for this. I used https://thwindowsdoors.com/hamilton-windows-and-doors/ website to estimate my windows renovation costs. And I was happy with the quality of works. So this is what I think you need to start with.

Windows and Doors Hamilton
      Сhoose replacement windows and doors in Hamilton. Choose the 🥇company that offers experience, reliability, and a great reputation. ✅Best Windows in H…
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.