Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hello,

Am Adesola. I want to start my own clothing line soon, I need a manufacturer of female basic wears: blouses, tops, dresses etc that will be my own designs.

Regards,

Shola 

Views: 12688

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hiiiiiiiiii,
Please mail me your custom designs , i can produce it as per your requirement.
Kindly visit on www.indiamart.com/leelabydharam
You can mail me my id : vird_k0005@yahoo.com
Thanks & Regards,
Dharam.
mob:+919878916152
AsSalamOAlaikum-Warehmatullahi-Wabarakatuhu (May peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you),

If you want yarn dyed hand woven fabrics, we can provide. I even have pictures to show you. Just drop a line at .

With regards and prayers,

Murtada Ali Hasan Shaikh
--
MASHRABIYAH INTERNATIONAL FZE
United Arab Emirates (UAE)
E-mail: mashrabiyah@gmail.com
Hi, thanks for the response. I will be grateful if I can get a few samples of what you've produced before.

Thanks.
Hi Adesola,

you can contact me for that. we have small manufacturing unit in India. & we are expert in Manufacturing of garments. me & my husband is runnin this unit. You can Mail me on anju.n.sharma@gmail.com

Thanks
Hi, Anju,

Thanks for the response. i will like to have a few of your samples in order to get to see what you can make for me. thanks.
lDear sir,
we are one of the leading garments manufacture and exporters in india....
Shineknitweaar takes immense pleasure in introducing itself as a well-reputed Manufacturer and Exporter of Fashionable Readymade Garments. In the garment industry, our name has always been identified a role model because the clothing we offer exactly matches with the prevailing fashion trends. The company is constantly winning the hearts of the fashion lovers by providing them Readymade Garments that add style to their personality. Besides adding zing to the personality, Readymade Garments also provide complete comfort to the wearer.

The Readymade Garments, offered by us, are available irrespective of age & gender. The range includes Baby Suits, Ladies Garments, Designer T Shirts, Ladies Running Shorts, Men's Garments, Pyjama Sets, Sports Wear, Track Suits, Under Garments and many more. The Readymade Garments are available in varied color & color combinations, sizes and designs. With prime motive of ascertain cent percent satisfaction of the clients, the company also provides customized Readymade Garments that meet the specifications provided by them.

The Manufacturing Unit is loaded with machineries for knitting, printing, dyeing, cutting, embroidery and stitching of the apparels. The spacious warehouse, for the safe storage of the Garments, is also invincible part of our robust infrastructural base.

The strong support of the team, including designers, quality controllers, allied executives etc., have also helped the company to deliver Readymade Garments that are free from flaws regarding design, style, cut, embroidery (color combination of threads, neatness, etc.), size etc. So, feel free to contact us and walk hand-in-hand with the latest trends.

Thanks
Jayaprakash
shineknitweaar
India
mobile : +919952659988
email : info@shineknitweaar.com
websites : www.shineknitweaar.com
hey,
we are one of the leading garments manufacture and exporters in indias capital i.e new delhi

we are pleasure in introducing itself as a well-reputed Manufacturer and Exporter of Ready-made Garments. In the garment industry, our name has always been identified a role model because the clothing we offer exactly matches with the prevailing fashion trends.

Garments offered by us, are available irrespective of age & gender.

our range includes Baby Suits, Ladies Garments, Designer T Shirts, Ladies Running Shorts, Men's Garments, Pyjama Sets, Sports Wear, Track Suits, Under Garments and many more. The Readymade Garments are available in varied color & color combinations, sizes and designs.
Heya I have site where you can get manufacturer have a look ( click here) Hope this will helps you.

Thanks!

can i help u to produce

reply me at ravi@rgsinternational.co.in

Hi,

Hope everything goes well with you.

I am wondering are you still looking for manufacturer service at the moment? We are able to help you to realize your design concept into real thing, from sample to mass production.

I work for SydLeen International, an apparel and textile manufacturer headquartered in Taiwan, we are not just one of those sweatshops focus only in price, instead we cares about the quality of production and service while being price competent. Our production sites include self-owned and allied factory across China, Taiwan, Vietnam, and Sri Lanka with below strength.

1. Capable of producing all kind of knitwear, cut and sew woven, scarf, and bags

2. Deliver products 100% match customer’s requirement on time under strict ODM/OEM process

3. Not only take care of the manufacturing part, but also material sourcing and shipping arrangement, providing one-stop service to our clients

4. Accept large quantity order as well as small quantity order with consistent guaranteed top quality

If you are interested in our service, please don’t hesitate to contact me, a meeting over the phone or in person would be perfect. You can also log on to our website http://www.sydleen.com to see some of those works we’ve done (we are only showing some of them since other items are confidential works).

Best Regards,

Jacky Lin

jacky.lin@sydleen.com

Hi, we are a NY Apparel Sourcing company helping small and medium sized firms source apparel from abroad.  The clients we  serve prefer a simplified,and cost effective sourcing solution that permits us to be fully accountable at all stages of the process.  Our relationship and our global reach in China and Peru gives us complete and direct access to textile essentials to further cut costs and offer orders of low quantity.  
If you have any questions please feel free to reach me at my cell.  Thanks.

Janeth Solorzano

Royal Pioneers Solution

917-293-1523 (main)

973-641-7961 (cell)

janeth@royalpioneers.com

garments` manufacture in Ukraine from sketch to ready shipment

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.