How to take care of our lingerie

Looking for tips on how to take care of our lingerie? Often made of very delicate lace and fabrics, lingerie needs to be treated with extra special care to maintain the quality and fit. We recommend that you always hand wash your lingerie and drip dry in the shade.

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, handwashing is recommended for delicate fabrics but using of mild detergents is important too.
  • The care of your underwear includes washing, drying, and storage. These are the basic steps, the correct implementation of which allows you to extend the product's useful life and maintain its appearance for a long time. I buy a new set of underwear at https://www.blackalice.co.uk/collections/erotic-lingerie almost every month, so it's my little weakness. I think there is a certain level of self-care and self-love that comes through in buying beautiful lingerie, especially when no one else can see it. Before washing your underwear, it is important to pay attention to the manufacturer's care instructions, which are briefly written on the label.
    Buy Erotic Lingerie Online | Black Alice Lingerie
    Erotic lingerie collection for curious, established couples who want to escape the dull, ordinary day-to-day humdrum and bring the spark back in the…
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.