Hello! I have been manufacturing various accessories (bags, belts, jewelry) for a long time - I used to just sell on various trading platforms, but now there is an opportunity to increase production and I want to start my own company. I have ideas, design, name, I'm working on creating a site. I think now we need to deal with the legal issue ... Maybe someone can give advice? 

(tried to add some photos of my works - couldn't) 

UPD: I talked to some of my friends who already run business - they advised me to first register my company https://bestllcservices.co/start-an-llc-in-washington-dc/ did it online - it didn’t take much time, now I need to create my own website to receive orders, which is what I am doing now.

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 1. What do you need?
    You will need some basic tools that are not expensive. You can start with a decent sewing machine and work your way up from there. Some other equipment would include cutting mats, measuring tape, yardstick, pencils, sewing scissors, thread, needle, pins, and fabric scrapers. A good set of embroidery needles will help too.
    2. Create a Business Plan
    In order to have a successful business, you must first write down what your idea is, how much time it will take to complete each step, if you will hire anyone to help you, and any possible risks associated with this venture. Writing a business plan helps you stay organized and focused, and ensures that you will stick to your goals.
    3. Start Your Business
    There are many ways to start a small accessory business. You can either open a storefront shop in your local community, sell online via Etsy or Amazon, start a Facebook page, and/or launch a website. Whatever method you choose, you will want to make sure that you have a clear mission statement that communicates the reason why you started your business.
    • thanks for sharing.
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.