Why Every Cool Person Should Have A Hoodie In The Wardrobe?

In this fast-paced life of competition and over bursting influences of media and information, we generally get lost in the regular do’s of our survival. We meet people, but we could not connect, we hang out with friends, but we don’t have much to talk about and trust me, everyone gets this feeling of a vacuum or a disconnect inside ourselves. 

If I tell you it is a good sign? Yes, this is the time to pull the Hoodie on your head, take a deep breath and listen to your heart instead of the outside random and confusing noise of what you should do or feel. 

Young Guy Grey Hoodie Paints

So, just to cheer you up? I would like you to know how a hoodie in your wardrobe will actually make you feel better. And It’s no joke. The things or clothes we own or buy and want to have, are not just clothes; there are psychological associations, emotional connections and our attachment towards ideas about ourselves, others and the world we live in.  

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I like butterfly patterns!

15-19-Watercolor-Butterflies-in-Vector-Format.png?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Nice Pictures. Do you want them printed too?

This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.