Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hello,

It has been my childhood dream to have my own line and I di intend to make it happen. However I have absolutely no notion of how the industry works. I could not and cannot attend fashion school at the moment due to my commitments nor can I work for someone in the industry. I am trying to learn through books for a start and I do have an idea on what I want to create.

I would be very grateful if I could have some tips on how to get started at once.

Views: 533

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would visit the Garment Contractors Association website for licensed contractors to help you get the process started. They have a list of licensed pattern and sample makers and even full service agencies that can help you get started. 

Good luck!

First thing that you can do is make a sample of your designs and let your family or friends look on it. See if your designs are approved on their qualities. After that, set a test buy in your community. And make sure also that your design will set a trend.

Traders often think of establishing a new business startup by buying the wholesale fancy dresses to stock their websites and outlets. They sell these costumes at comparatively higher rates to their customers and earn a good profit. You need to find out the right suppliers in order to get benefit from this business thoroughly. Finding good fancy dress suppliers can be a bit exhaustive. You can start this by finding a real supplier, as internet is full of fake wholesale suppliers. Make sure that you choose a reliable one. Your wholesale provider should be easy to contact and must provide effective customer services so that you can build a successful business.

CONSIDERING PRICES

In the beginning, the profession of selling fancy dresses may seem very difficult and involves a strong competition for quality and other aspects in the market. Price is undoubtedly the most important thing to consider when it comes to buying fancy dresses on wholesale. The suppliers also need to provide fancy dresses at reasonable prices,

ADEQUATE RESEARCH AND INVESTIGATION

You must do some good research of the market so that you can compare the prices offered by different suppliers. You can select the cheaper suppliers, who provide quality goods and effective customer services. You may reduce your unnecessary items from that list to be eliminated. The wholesalers provide a wide range of styles and fancy outfits, which in turn actually bring you more money due to large sales.

TRIAL ORDER

Fancy dress wholesalers also provide their customers a trial order at times. This allows them to get a wide variety of various outfits in less quantity so that they can test the products and their quality.

MEETING WITH THE SUPPLIERS

You must call your supplier via phone or arrange a meeting in person. This helps you a lot in terms of developing a rapport. This in turn has many benefits like reasonable pricing, offers, and marketing opportunities. A big distributer invited in a media event can refer to a good retailer, which can be proved very handy for long term sales. For a new company it is important to pay attention on sourcing of a reliable and trustful wholesaler of fancy dresses to flourish effectively.

IMPORTANT FACTORS

Delivery times, taxation, pricing, and quality of costumer services are important factors that should be considered carefully before you purchase your wholesale fancy dresses from the suppliers.

SAVING MONEY

You must save money, as you have to purchase the fancy dresses in bulk. You buy them on wholesale to earn profit when you sell them. You can attract your suppliers by ordering larger quantities. For that, you must have extra money. You must do savings when you start with your new business so that you can have extra money in hand to invest in by buying your wholesale stock. When you begin with your new start up business, you will have to manage your cash effectively and wisely to make the most out of it.

Making purchases in larger quantities of wholesale fancy costumes can help you to become a big distributer. You will be attracting good customers and offering a good stock in large quantities.

About Author:

I am a professional content writer. Now my article is about Wholesale Connections which is UK top plus size women’s clothing wholesaler .They are dealing in many familiar brands. I suggest you to visit wholesale Connections to choose paramount wholesale plus size women’s dresses UK.

Apparels 

I agree with what Nikki has said ablove! It's a good way to do some samples appropriate for your families and friends and then you can collect reviews from them after they wear your designs out.

By the way,we are a women attire manufacturer based in China and we can accept small quantity orders of sample dresses production.Feel free to visit our website http://www.promtimes.co.uk/ or contact us at Service@promtimes.co.uk

firstly u have to try to make designs and and give it to  your family or friends and see what reaction on these sample are given by family members or friends, if reaction is positive then go to market and test a piece and try to sold this piece ,if the piece is sold out then make more pieces and sold all and continue.......

As for starting, you first need to have knowledge about latest fashion trend. As you opened your boutique and if people found new collection in your store then it must help you in raising your business. As you can read articles about latest celebrity fashion trends on addresschic so you are aware with the fashion trends.

JOMSY FASHION help you to launch your project ! Contact us for a free skype consultation to discuss about your dream !

http://jomsy.com/skype-seminars/

consulting@jomsyfashion.com

Hello! 

We are launching an entire online course about Fashion Entrepreneurship in a few weeks. The course will provide information about how to start your own business in fashion, how to create and market your brand, and how to start a fashion line.

If you are interested or would like to know more about the course, please contact us at: consulting@jomsy.com. We would love to help you! 

Hi,

I have been building fashion brands from the ground up for over 20 years and have worked with fashion brands of every level.

I have combined all of this extensive experience into an online course for anyone who wants to start their own fashion brand. This is a  step by step on how to start and build a successful fashion brand. 

Check it out here https://moodu.teachable.com/p/how-to-build-your-fashion-brand

The course is geared towards anyone regardless if they have any previous experience or knowledge in the industry.

Good luck with your business and let me know if you have any questions.

The first thing you need is a good website. For creating one you can use WordPress. In order to customize WordPress theme effectively and maintain you website, check out https://studioblackbelt.com. It outlines so many useful topics for site owners

Just 4 Unique is here for all your wardrobe needs!

Do get your leisure wears for an affordable price, just click on the link button up cardigan if you want to see more!

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.