Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi, I have been working three years for fashion industry. Now trying to start my own industry. Mainly what are facts that I must remember to start a fashion industry? How could crowdfunding help me to start my industry? Hope to get ideas from talented people here. Thanks 

Views: 595

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

6 Tips You Can Actually Use If You Plan to Start a Clothing Line:
1. You Don't Need to be "Rich" to Start Your Own Line.
2. Identify a Market Need for the Product.
3. Know Your Target Audience.
4. Don't Be Afraid to Work With a Tiny Team.
5. Hire the Right People to Help Grow the Company.
6. Find a Factory You Trust and, Ideally, Can Visit.

Firstly set the products like designer bags, dresses, accessories then Your audience. What the product category you want to add.

Fashion is an exciting, fast-moving industry. Am also looking for the great answers. 

Hello!

Crowdfunding shouldn't even be considered until you really find your product-market-fit. Research, research, research and groundwork to finding the ideal product/service is much needed, and this is what many of the other replies on here are trying to say. 

If you're in Paris/Europe, Foundry Powered by IFA Paris www.foundryftlab.com has just opened to help entrepreneurs get a foot in the startup world. Having support from an established ecosystem would help greatly. 

Well, Since there are so many different types of jobs in the fashion industry, a wide range of skills is required based on the type of job one is looking to get. To become a fashion designer, you must be extremely artistic and possess a great deal of creativity to be successful and stand up against the competition.

Courses in math, art, English, business, speech, and sewing can provide the foundation for a career in fashion. Attending a school or college that focuses on art and costume design are also recommended. To become a fashion designer a formal education and training in fashion design are important. There are courses and associate, bachelor, master degree and certification programs that can teach the basics of beginning a career in fashion design. As Iqbal said, you might have to work in the industry for a long time to know much before you can start yours...

That's really great idea to start entering the industry. Find out your USPs and accordingly start working. Best of luck for your work.

You can check how Nauvari saree becomes a brand in the nauvari industries.

Its premium quality fabric is proportionately composed of100% Polyester.

Concerning the maintenance of this graceful outfit, we can only recommend that it should be washed in cold water by hand using appropriate detergents. Do not dry clean!

The fashion industry is not for everyone. This industry have a lot of potential along with various type of competitors. Starting your business in Fashion industry is not that easy. However there are so many brands who just started with a small room & now they are serving millions of customers. Get some examples from this story.

To Get Started any business in uk or any country, we have to discover the latest items of the product available in the market trend whatever the product preparing. You need to follow style trends.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.