Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I've been learning the notes and how to read sheet music on off for the past year, the only problem is I worry about using the bow to practice because it's loud even with a silencer..... But it's getting to the point where I can't improve any more without it, how do I get over my practice anxiety and has anyone else ever had this?

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Try to find a place where no one one will hear you, and start from there.

In situations like this, I would recommend you start with small steps, practicing in front of a close friend, or family member until you get comfortable, then gather more people around you when you feel more comfortable with this. Also a good idea which can work, is to record yourself on a camera, and rewatch the video a few times, to get used to yourself and accept who you are. If none of these methods are working, you can try kratom capsules maybe, they have a soothing effect and help people to fight anxiety in different situations.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.