Replies

• Sorry for the delay in my response. Leather jackets can be real gems in our wardrobes! While the lifespan of a leather jacket can vary depending on various factors like the quality of the leather, how often you wear it, and how well you take care of it, a good-quality leather jacket can last you for many years. If you invest in a well-crafted leather jacket and give it some TLC by properly cleaning and conditioning it, you'll likely enjoy its stylish presence for a long time. I wanted also to share recently a fantastic leather guide at https://vonbaer.com/blogs/blog/leather that I think you'll find really helpful! It's been a game-changer for me in understanding leather better and making informed choices.
    Leather - Von Baer
    Leather is a tough, flexible, and durable material which is obtained from tanning or chemically treating animal skins and hides to stop it from decay…
  • A leather jacket can last at least 20 to 30 years if cared appropriately. Leather is such a durable material and a leather jacket is a smart investment. A true quality leather jacket can last for decades.
  • Well, I would say that pure leather jackets are very good to wear because this is too smooth in texture. I always prefer to buy pure quality leather for which that lasts so long time. I think A1 FASHION GOODS has a pure leather product as per my buying experience.
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.