Gift Ideas for a Handsome Police Guy?

I met with a Canadian guy while helped me a lot during my visit to Canada. Yes, he belongs to Canadian police and when I caught into horrific trouble (I don't want to discuss here), he helped just like a great friend even he was a stranger for me that time.

However, next month, I am going to Canada again and want to gift him something unique. In the beginning, I was thinking about a t-shirt, watch or jeans but then, my friend suggested me to gift him anything related to his profession. That's why now, I am thinking of cross draw holster. Due to the lack of this kind of men's shopping, I have no idea. I just found here a list of cross draw holsters that are good in quality but I have no idea which one is the best.

Can you guys help me to find a better option? I want a brown leather one. Please suggest me good ones.

I am waiting for your responses. 

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.