Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

hi 

i am francis joseph from india manufacturing of knitted garment like t shirt polo shirt boxer short  .i am looking for new orders  do you have any enquirers pls mail me maryelexports@gmail.com  

and i also customize printing and logo for school and collage and private lab lies

www.maryelexports.com

Views: 263

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm looking for a company who can make great quality hooded sweat pullovers. Please reach out to me 1.720.291.5827

Hi Aaron,

Chang Yee from Style Bliss here. We offer custom manufacturing services. We also offer custom printing services on tee-shirts, sweatshirts and hoodies.

Please email me at stylebliss99@gmail.com

Looking forward to working with you.

-Chang Yee

HI

Aaron we can make hooded sweet pullovers according to your requirement pls mail us maryelexports@gmail.com

Hi,

Oasis Shirts is also a leading wholesale garment manufacturer for men, women and also for kids. They are reputed supplier and distributor in UK, USA< Canada, Australia etc. They provides special discount on their products in every wholesale deals. If any body looking for quality base bulk order with cheap price then this is the ideal place to be. For more queries you can also fill up the many contact or enquiry form. We'll get back to you soon with discounted price list.

Thanks

EMAIL : webmaster@oasisshirts.com
WEB : http://www.oasisshirts.com/shirts-store/

We are Clothing Manufacturer in Hanoi, Vietnam.

Are you looking for a factory to make garments?

For Years of experience in garment manufacturing, at here you get below:

■ Start your line with low MOQ. This is your best way you can find ever for testing the market.
■ Strong development for your design
■ Reliable quality & Professional services

Tell what you need, send your design to us, we will do the rest.

Call us or contact us by e-mail: tranvufam@gmail.com for more details.

Thank you and Regards,

Tran Chinh
TVF group
Add: No.71 Vietnam Academy of Agricultural and Sciences Living-quarter, Vinh Quynh village,
Thanh Tri district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: +84-983253618
E-mail: tranvufam@gmail.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.