Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi everyone,

I'm Scott and looking to start my own clothing range!!

The thing is, im not completely sure where to start....for example, right manufacturer, getting my labels put inside the clothing, all the start up stuff to be honest.

Im based in Perth, Western Australia and what I have managed to find so far is that it may be best to get clothing manufacturer in Vietnam. It that right?

The type of range I am looking to produce is along the street/casual wear. Abit like Diesel, G-Star, Superdry, Penguin, Police.

If anybody has any information that could help then it would be very much appreciated.

Views: 18316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Scott

You are looking for clothing manufacturer at Western Australia? I'll suggest you just visit once at Oasis Shirts. Its a leading clothing manufacturer in Australia, USA, Canada, Uk. They provide all types of clothes for men, women, kids with low wholesale rates. Special discount offer is also going on now on every wholesale deals. For any enquiry just fill up the many contact or enquiry form today. Its totally free.. Admin will assist you shortly.

EMAIL : webmaster@oasisshirts.com
WEB : http://www.oasisshirts.com

Five Iron Cap, Global Cap Manucaturer

Dear Scott,
This is DoPer from Five Iron Cap, We are Global Cap Manufacturer that have experience produce head wear for high fashion and international brands and it would be awesome if we could be your reliable vendor.
We will help you improving your profit with low budget production cost with excellence products and we also make samples.
Five Iron Cap is a small-medium enterprise based in Indonesia since 2012. Caps and all other Head Wear is produce in home industry with the production capacity of 20,000 pcs/month.
We are also have best skills to make any tshirt, bags, denim and all about up to date fashion.
We have supporting facilities and high skills team. We offer services of customization and development of your own design. Please check our website for more details.
We look forward to receive your requirements.

Follow us on instagram.com/fiveironcap

Best Regards
DoPer - Chief
Five Iron Cap, Global Cap Manufacturer
www.fiveironcap.com
Email: info@fiveironcap.com

Hello Scott and all the others.

I work with a company that is the perfect fit for you. TCT [Thomas Claudius Textile] is one of the leading suppliers in Tunisia because we have the perfect combo between quality and price! 

We can manufacture all the items you need, just let us know if you are still interested. This is our email: thomas_claudius.textile@tunet.tn
You can mention my name on the email: Tito Santos.

I hope you succeed on your business career!

Best regards

Hello,

JomsyFashion we work with young fashion designers or not which dream is launching their own clothing line. We will assist you in the process of creation and production in the heart of the Fashion District in L.A. Thanks to your sketches and your ideas we will established a plan depends on your objectives and budget.
Regarding that, we created the unique concept of « 7 steps to create your clothing line » from your ideas. It includes: technical designs, patterns, samples, sourcing, in-person or Skype fittings and duplicates, costing, grading, labels and production.
Find our e-book about this topic on Amazon
CAREFUL: We are not working with existing patterns, we create our own patterns.
Feel free to contact us if you need more information.

Please contact me at margaux@jomsyfashion.com

Oasis Promotional is a leading manufacturer, distributor and exporter of quality promotional wear and other customized promotional wear and items worldwide making it your one stop shop for sporting and customized wear needs.

Get to know more details fill up the many contact or enquiry form or mail them directly. Company will assist you soon.

EMAIL : kreative@oasispromotional.com
WEB : http://www.oasispromotional.com/category/

Hi,

Looking for right clothing manufacturer? I'll suggest you you can go through the Oasis Shirts, a leading wholesale clothing manufacturer in UK, USA, Australia, Canada. They provide all types of clothes with cheap price. Visit the place to know more on.

EMAIL : webmaster@oasisshirts.com
WEB : http://www.oasisshirts.com/shirts-store/

Hi Scott,

We are a quality baby/kids clothing manufacturer in Qingdao china.we produce and export a diverse range of baby/kids clothing with more than ten years, our main products are the woven casual shirts for baby/kids/men/lady; the baby onesies,baby layette, baby all-in-one, baby gown... for newborn/infant. most of our products are exported to the North America and Western Europe, we can help you.pls contact us by mail kelly.tian@qdyian.com
Looking forward to your early reply.thanks.
-------------------------------------------
Best Regards
Kelly

We are a clothes producing agency in Vietnam.

We connect with several factories in Vietnam to produce all kind of clothes. So we have advantage that we can always have the manufacture specialized with each kind.

We are able to take any order from any brand or client Vietnamese or foreigner who want to produce any type of clothes in vietnam like : shirt, pant, knit, jacket...
We have been taking care of order for Korean client, japanese client, American client... in our factories. We want to provide the best price with the best quality for our long term client.

After receiving information of the order, we will choose the factory which is suitable for that and send all information and take client for a tour in the factory. We manage that order from beginning till the end, including in line inspection and final inspection to give the best quality to client.

So if you're interested, please feel free to contact me on skype at lkhung2, or email hieu.nguyen2290@gmail.com, phone number +84 978 838 733.

Thanks for reading.

hi Scott,

please contact me at: nguyenductinh1991@gmail.com 

or skype: tinh.nguyen1002

We are currently making different styles for customers from: USA, Australia, Denmark, New Zealand, Korea,..

I look forward to hearing from you soon

David 

Dear Scott,

I hope you have already found the right manufacturer for you by now. If not:

We are experienced garments manufacturer since 23 years. We have worked with well-known European brands such as Fussl, Opus, More & More, Olsen, United Colors of Benetton and so on. 

For further information please visit our website: www.logoindustriesgroup.com

Or feel free to email at marketing@logoindustriesgroup.com

We are ready to help you!

Logo Fashion Industries

I have suggested you to buy bulk clothing form asgsports which is clothing manufacture site and sale product as wholesale rate. For buying just fill up many contact form or enquiry form and get price list instant.

http://www.asgsports.com.au/

https://wrapsew.com - Global fashion sourcing marketplace connecting buyers who are looking for one of a kind apparel creations with professional and passionate apparel makers.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.