Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hello Everyone,

I live in Nigeria. I am interested in starting an online fashion retail company, I am inspired by ASOS, Missguided and Lolashoetique. The whole idea of the company would be to put out to our clients and customers anything trending as fast as its seen on Instagram and on tv. I would love a manufacturer with a lot of experience, a great portfolio...since this is my first time. Again, since I am working on a budget, low sample quantities would be preferred.

My problem is not knowing where exactly to source the best manufacturer who I can develop a strong business and confidential relationship with. 

If anybody has any information that could help then it would be very much appreciated.

Views: 665

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yoybuy.com is a professional taobao broker in China. You can buy cheap and quality clothing, shoes, handbags and all other fashions. All it is easy for you to buy iterms at Yoybuy.com.

Hello CHIMFUMNANYA, 

Here been great to read this. As your thread really help me to find the right clothing manufacturer and this is also important to get the right one. I have found Wholesaleusedclothings.com to be right one, But also suggest me more if any.

I visited your post. As per your requirements I'll recommend you Oasis Shirts, a leading clothing manufacturer, supplier and wholesale distributor in UK, USA, Canada, Australia and so more on. They are private label and drop shipping company also. Special offer is going on every wholesale deals. For your bulk order just fill up the many contact or enquiry form or write them a mail. Admin will assist you shortly.

EMAIL : webmaster@oasisshirts.com

Plz send details to rashed.gmt@gmail.com

Dear Chimfumnanya,

We are a garment manufacturer in Hanoi, Vietnam.

We are experienced clothing manufacturer accept small orders, deal in sampling, sourcing and manufacturing of men's and women's wear and fashion.

Advantages in garment production from Vietnam:

- Experienced clothing manufacturer accept small orders

- On time delivery

- Competitive price

- Strict quality control 

- Can produce according to drawings or samples

Should you are interested. Please contact.

Chinh Tran/ tranvufam@gmail.com / +84914556347

Make your running sessions even more fun and effective with these range of suitable clothing. Aside offering high performance and quality, these running clothing are equally appealing look-wise. If you looking online you will find several online stores like Running Clothing which offers attractive range within your budget. I purchased lots of cloth from this site.

I read your post thoroughly. You want to know about source the best manufacturer who I can develop a strong business and confidential relationship with. I suggest  you a company which may be best.The company name is boutiqueken.

you can visit this website: https://www.boutiqueken.com/

Hello,

As you are looking for Right clothing manufacturer, I will introduce you some very Reputed Fitness Clothing Wholesale/Retail Company where you can buy Gym Clothing which will be very effective for your new online fashion retail company.

As gym is the part of our daily life, so customers will love to buy this gym clothing and they have also a Private Label Manufacturer hub where you can manufactured your choicable items

The online Stores are:

• Fitness Clothing Manufacturer, a leading wholesaler supplier and manufacturer of all types of gym clothing and acccessories.
  • Alanic, a leading retailer and supplier of all types of clothing and accessories.
  • Oasis Towel,  is the Wholesale Towels Distributors. You can find here any type of beach towels, bath towels, sports towels, kids animated towels and many more at a reasonable price. It is a leading wholesaler and supplier of all types of towels.

We have a Christmas sale: on our wholesale prices

Please check out our special pricelist for attractive offer: http://www.fitnessclothingmanufacturer.com/pricelist/

Have a look: 

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.