Who loves FASHIONABLE clutch bag ???(in AUTHENTIC snake skin) w/c stands out every time you use it??? I found one in ebay! w/c you might like! check it out. Look for FASHIONABLE clutch bag in AUTHENTIC snake skin.

Another thing is a site I a came across while browsing the net is www.blissfulretail.com. The site features handpicked items from Amazon. It features shoes and basic essential every woman must have. A fashion guide w/c you can use to  mix and match your basic wardrobe with the trendy pieces. An accessories page w/c features sunglasses and bags.  What I like about the site is the items are already handpicked for you. Your time will not be wasted browsing the net looking for best buys.  It also says there that if you want a particular item that is not featured there, they can look it up for you by just sending them a message. It's like you have an online personal shopper.  I guess I will try using the service in the coming weeks.  Another highlight is they offer free shipping for orders above $25 w/c I think is good.

open toe booties.jpg

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• As for style, it’s hard to say anything, everyone has their own choice and taste. Personally, my choice always falls on something in dark colors, so I chose my clutch bag according to three criteria, the first is convenience, the second is spaciousness, the third is color and I chose I have a black clutch bag here https://knotty.store/ , which fits all three criteria perfectly.
    Knotty-The New Knice
    Knotty-The New Knice
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.