As we know the marketing of is over half the Battle of selling your brand. Consumers  are aware today of what they like, and want. Why because of marketing.  While I am writing this discussion an ad for Express semi-annual sale is on the right hand side of this page asking me to shop.

The data is in on how our customers shop, and find us in the market place.  Over 70% of searching  for product and services are on mobile devices. Large Fashion retailer are now realizing the trend,  and are moving over to mobile campaigns, mobile websites, and are finding new ways to deliver products to mobile customers. Right now there a few ways to do this  Text based messaging, Qr code, and NFC. Look them up for yourself.

The Newest being NFC (Near Field Communication) What is NFC ?  most of us do not have a clue. What it does for your brand is clear. It take your printed material  like posters, print ads ,business cards, and retail tags and give your consumer instant access to your information  you want them to know about your product over their mobile device

Qr Codes you have seen them in fashion magazine you scan the  with your mobile device. ( you will need a Qr Code app to read them, it do the same thing NFC does. but not as fast.

Text Based messaging  we have seen this  technology for years. just place  text  $#%^&@ on your printed materials. for information.  Let' talk about  these technologies and how they can help your business.

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.