Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I am about to start up a new fashion design business and am looking to buy user-friendly design software that is easy to learn.  I've looked around and thought that Digital Fashion Pro from www.startmyline.com looks like a great choice.  It seems to include a lot of helpful info. and I like that it's a one time purchase instead of a monthly payment.  But, before I buy, I wondered what others who have had successful startups have used that they like. If anyone has used this, what do you think of it?

Views: 169

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah, I like it and always stay in trendy fashion, because it gives me good and simply personality...Recently  my friend was suggested me one online store name Moment Screen Printing "who is providing T-Shirt Printing Online with a good price and take contract printing at usa.and I was purchased one screen printing Los Angeles from this store, Really it was awesome.

You can see online fashion videos like youtube tutorial about fashion business. it'll be helpful for you.

I like to learn online about anything i want to know.

Hi!

We are a Clothing Manufacturer in Los Angeles! I see that you are working a new fashion design business and if you want we can mutually benefit each other. If you refer clients that need manufacturing services to me I will refer clients that need design services to you! If you are interested please e-mail me at www.andy@calisoninc.com

Our website: www.calisoninc.com

For what reason you are buying that software? Is it necessary for your clothing brand or not? First contact any clothing manufacturer who can give you complete guidance of it.

cut and sew manufacturers

Hi,  

Do you want to start your online fashion designer business in an innovative way? 

Fit4bond is a reputed and leading award-winning online clothing design company provider in India. Our skilled team offers a wide range of features like multiple template options like fabric cloth, fabric design, collar pattern, neck model, cuff models, button types, color shades, printing patterns and many more according to the business needs. And also, by integrating our Online measurement, Mix and match technology, 3D virtual fitting room, 3D body scanner 360-degree rotational view of product lively and many more etc., With complete eCommerce solutions it reduces your manual work like taking measurement size in paper and automatically it drive more clothes sales on your store. Customers will get more attention to your fashion designer website and it makes your brand name more unique in E-commerce platform. 

For more details, Take a look here!

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.