Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for eco-friendly fabrics that are manufactured in the US, perhaps those that are manufactured with a closed loop,made out of domestic raw
materials.

Some of the fabrics that I'd be interested in included:

Peace Silk (I know it's mainly produced in India.)
Wool (Found Vermont Organic Fiber Company, but would consider others.)
Bamboo blend, Chitosan, Modal blend or Lenpur (for suiting tops)
Sasawashi
Seacell
Soyfiber
Tencel

Most of the tops will be woven, not knit.  If you can suggest other fabrics
based on drape, that would be helpful too.  Some of these fabrics I've
chosen based on properties other than drape.  Therefore, I'm not
certain that they will be the best for what I need.

I'm looking for fabrics for all seasons right now since I'm looking to use the cost of these fabrics to do financial projections for my
line.  If you work for a textile wholesaler, I'd love swatches if you can send some you think would be helpful.

Thank you all in advance!

~Jill

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi

I would like to introduce myself as the Sourcing Director of Snowbuds Clothing India.

We play a role of Sourcing agents in the textile field and we represent near about 25-50 factories all over India as well as in China and Bangladesh.

With our dedicated team work and quality output we make our customers more comfortable and our team will be working 24X7 which updates the live status to the buyers without any delay.

We had adopted all the latest communication technologies such as blackberry thru which we had made the communication between the buyer and our team became very easier.

We are proud to say that we can make all your products in our factory with good quality, better pricing and ontime delivery.

If you are looking for liasoning partner in India then we could arrange a meeting with you and if things are positive we can co-ordinate with your existing factory setup as well as with our factories too.

This will make your communication more easier and also appointing your own office in India will reduce your production cost very much.

Adding to above points we can deliver your products which are worth to what you are paying.

I am eagerly waiting for your positive feedback so that I can forward the samples urgently.

Expecting a greatest opportunity from you.

Thanks and Regards
Karthik
Director Sourcing and Operations
Snowbuds Clothing
Hi Jill

If you wish to see our fabric collections please revert back to amkaarthik@snowbudsclothing.com

Thanks and Regards
Karthik

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.