eco-sustainable fashion

Hello everyone! I am doing a research on eco-sustainable fashion for my thesis at Italian University, so if you could please answer to this questions. Write as much as you like. You can post your answers here on the forum or if you prefer to my email: nenadvc@yahoo.co.uk Thank you! 1. What does eco-sustainable fashion represent for you? How would you define it? 2. Which are your personal reasons for buying eco-sustainable garments? 3. Is the possible higher price of eco-sustainable garments indication of a higher quality as well? In your opinion, what is the reason for this higher cost? 4. Are you familiar with the labels that certify the ecological value of fashion products? Could you name some? 5. Do you believe that eco-sustainable fashion should became world wide popular or do you want it to remain present only in certain social groups?

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.