Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

does virtual sex help to satisfy sexual desire? 

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Probably only for the first few times

I believe that virtual sex is a cross between masturbation and real sex. My bf said that virtual sex allows her to relax. The other one said that she does it when she lacks the real one. She often buys toys from internet stores like lovermart.com. Probably, the desire to diversify their sexual life is characteristic of most ordinary people. Virtual sex is just one of the modern mechanisms for the manifestation of a person's deepest needs. But virtual sex can hardly be considered as a full-fledged alternative to the classic. But as a substitute for masturbation - yes.

There are also many books on this topic that can reveal the potential of a lover

For some men, premature ejaculation is a problem. Or they don't know how to give the girl maximum pleasure. After all, the girl's body has 5 G-points, the guys have 4 of them. The main thing is to use this information correctly. You should read this book https://mantragym.com/ so that you do not have to ask such questions in the future.

As for me, not at all. Only makes it more intense

Virtual sex in the future will not help in calming sexual desires. I used to have virtual sex, and it was good in the beginning. Then it becomes monotonous and boring. Sometimes it even bothers you, and you don't want to do it. It is better to find a real girl or replace her with a sex doll. I did so and did not regret it. I had sex with a girl, and I can say sex doll like a real girl. There are no problems in the relationship with her, and she will never refuse you for some reason. So stop doing the virtual stuff and come over to my side.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.