Reaching out once again...

Dear Designers, 

I am producing an event collaborating Fashion and Dance in September 2015. 

If you already have an apparel collection and would love to have the collection used again for a dance choreography and have the dancers show your collection, please get in touch with me ASAP. We have a call for submission going on and we would love to have you on board. 

The concept of the show is: 

* The dancers are your models. 
* They look at your 'already created and made apparel collection' and derive inspiration and choreograph a dance. NB: THE COLLECTION DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A DANCE COSTUME COLLECTION. From the choreographer's point of view, the source of inspiration is the 'given designer collection' which does not necessarily have to be dance focused. You will be amazed, dancers can wear anything to dance. Have you not seen dance numbers where dancers wear gym outfits or office outfits or short mini skirts or wedding gowns or even lingerie :-) Dancers are super flexible everywhere :-) 
* They perform this dance wearing your collection at the Stylepointe event. 
* The dance will comprise mostly of movements that will incorporate intermittent ramp walks by the dancers showing off the collection they are wearing. 

This is a perfect opportunity to re-use your existing collection and have it shown in an interesting set up during the Fashion Week in September. 

Please write to me directly for more information: stylepointenyc@gmail.com

Looking forward to have you on board. 

Many thanks
Sangeeta

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.