Hey, sustainable fashion is a way in which brands create clothing that not only reduces the impact on the environment but is also mindful of the people who work to produce the garments. In one word, sustainable is that type of fashion which is ethically made and environmentally friendly. So, now a days every sustainable brands are often use that types of materials which made from natural or recycled fabrics that require significantly less to no chemical treatment, little water, less energy and no fertilizers or pesticides to grow. From my research I find a branded sustainable outerwear manufacturer which manufacturer all types of sustainable jackets, coats, hoodies, shrugs, tracksuits, vests, sweatshirts, and many more at best wholesale price. Customization and private labeling are also  available here as per the customers requirements since many years. For more mail at info@oasisjackets.com

For private labeling visit at: https://www.oasisjackets.com/private-label/

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wearing sustainable and recyclable alternative not only helps our budget and helps us save money but it is also better for environment. Sustainable fashion is best for human's future.
  • Agreed, sustainable fashion is the need of hour. Textile industry have said to polluted 20% of clean water due to purification and dyeing processes. It also produces a large amount of microfiber which pollutes the air. It also creates solid waste.
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.