Hello,

We are a bulgarian clothing manufacturer, specializing in all kinds of clothing, such as shits, t-shirts, polo shirts, sweatshirts, tank tops and others. We are located in Sofia, Bulgaria, but we are looking forward to becoming international! So far, we have worked with clients from Spain and Germany.

Communication is the  really important in a relationship like that. It would be great if the client speaks english, so it is easier for the both sides. In our past, we have been visited by our clients multiple times. It's a great chance to see the working environment in person.

We also offer to help with finding the right fabrics and materials that the client needs. For further information, you can contact me anytime via email: belorviki@gmail.com. I would be happy to answer all of your questions and provide all the information you need.

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.