Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi!

I was wondering if somebody can provide the design and product I have.

The problem is most of clothes is not provided on online shops. So i need a Clothing manifactur.

Most of the product are cotton.

Its mainly shoes(converse style and uggs style), sweatpants, college sweaters, caps, sweaters, t-shirts, bandana, gloves, winter hats(boys and women), Parkas, Stamps for clothes.And Russedress. Which I have added a picture of. 3.jpg

I need to have a look of the product first. When I ordered it. So I will request a one piece of every design. If I am pleased I will of course order plenty of pieces of each design. 

You will also get updated with all the type of design and fabric it is.

alexdahl1996@gmail.com

Regards,

Alex

Views: 142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As per your requirement, I'll recommend you have a look at Oasis Shirts, a reputed wholesale supplier, manufacturer and distributor of quality apparels. They provide all types of shirts for men, women and also for kids with best discounted price. Special offer is also available every on wholesale deals. Get to know more details about their services or branding, visit the website today or write a mail directly. Admin will assist you shortly.

EMAIL : webmaster@oasisshirts.com
WEB : http://www.oasisshirts.com/

Hello,

As per your requirement, I'll recommened you Fitness Clothing Manufacturer, a leading wholesaler supplier and manufacturer of all types of Men's and Women's Clothing. This is one of the leading designers, manufacturers, wholesalers and suppliers of any type clothes and its wholesale range is specifically designed for active individuals.
This manufacturing house offers great services to retailers and business owners in the form of customization and drop ship services.
For your any others queries fill up the enquiry form or write them a mail. Admin will assist you shortly.
Please visit: http://www.fitnessclothingmanufacturer.com/fitness-apparel/

We also provide PRIVATE LABEL MANUFACTURER so that you can also manufacture your own products with your own design.

Please go through: http://www.fitnessclothingmanufacturer.com/private-label/

Take a look: 

Just 4 Unique is here for all your wardrobe needs!

Do get your leisure wears for an affordable price, just click on the link female neck t shirt if you want to see more!

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.