BUTTON UP TO FASHION

Hi everyone, we are having a cocktail social with a fashion showcase called BUTTON UP TO FASHION on Friday, Aug. 31, 2012 in partnership with 17...Days of Fashion at Brookens Hall (2nd & Spring Garden St.) in Philadelphia, Pa.  The event is not your ordinary networking event, it's not only to mix and mingle with leaders in the fashion industry and others but it is to also honor the 2011-2012 International Designer of the Year Ms. Jacqueline Myles of Todd Anthony clothing line.  She is a fashion mechanic who creates glamorous couture pieces, daring ready-to-wear garments and athletic apparel.  She does it all and still maintains her grounding.  On behalf of my team we would really enjoy your company and please do not forget to bring your business cards.  For more information on this event inbox me on Facebook at Qiana Stratford Walker.  Advance tickets are $20, VIP $40 and more at the door.  Hope to see you all there. 

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.