Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Order Patiala Salwar and Patiala Pants With Dupatta Set at best prices. Etnic Designer Patialas pants online at Mirraw. Get discounts including free shipping and hassle free returns.

Views: 236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, I'll look into that.

Those are some amazing clothes. Personally, I like wearing sometimes national Indian clothes. They are so easy, so comfortable. I think I’m not the only one who does that. I’ll take a look at these discounts because discounts are what interests me most. As a customer, generally speaking, I like to get a discount or a promotion code or just anything that will make my purchase cheaper, just like they do on https://amazon.getyourcouponcodes.com/products/sofa-slipcovers, for example. I get a coupon, I get a discount of at least 15-20%. I mean, what more can I want? And yes, I am a bit cheap.But don’t blame me, blame the others who want to gain from our pockets. I’m just a simple woman, with simple needs.

Where can I find some more feedback?

My goodness, this girl looks just fabulous! But right now I cannot afford this, sorry. I am starting a new business and the economy is very bad now. I must spare every cent. What I thought of is that you take a loan and develop your shop, it really deserves this. This https://scalar.usc.edu/works/istory/why-are-more-people-applying-fo... article will help you to see many true reasons why people take loans and how to deal with it perfectly.

Hello there, if you like this style so much, you can start your own production company for these dresses. The profits here can be really huge due to the difference between the purchasing price and retail price. So just ask my company partners for help with registration and documents. They can also do accounting for you. So who knows, maybe you are the future supplier of Bollywood industry?

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.