I am the person who always gives thanksgiving parties and gifts to bring smiles to the face of my relatives and colleagues, I am always confused about where to buy the required gifts at reasonable rates which can give me profit, I found some online shopping apps like Amazon, Alibaba, eBay, and Ubuy gives us a heavy discount on the festival.

Can you suggest the more profitable shopping apps

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Replies

• Amazon wants to have too much control over sellers, which I don't appreciate at all. I don't want to sound like a hater in this situation, but Amazon doesn't care about the seller. I forgot they advised good software or a business management tool last time. Anyway, I did some manual research and found some good salesforce solutions at https://revenuegrid.com/. Hopefully, with their software, my business will be much more successful.
    Revenue Operations and Intelligence Platform | Revenue Grid
    Revenue Grid is a revenue intelligence platform that helps improve sales performance and shifts your CRM from the "view mode" to the "do mode"
  • Hey,
    hope you are well.
    I usually buy gifts from either amazon or Goldbelly. There are numerous other sites that provide the service. but I prefer those who provide better services. I personally don't like eBay and Alibaba. But there is another store named Wayfair which I like a little bit. But most of the time I prefer Amazon because of its service, trust, and return and refund policy. Amazon return policy is one of the best.
    If you are looking for more suggestions I would definitely suggest Goldbelly and Wayfair. They provide huge discounts and sales most of the time. To read about the discount, refund, and return policy of many sites like eBay, Amazon, Alibaba, Wayfair and many more you can read through: https://returnpolicyexplained.com
    hope this was helpful.
    stay safe
    World's Leading Brands Return, Refund & Exchange Policy Explained
    We provide you information on return, refund & exhange policies including the procedure for exchange and refunds for all popular Online and Offline s…
    • exactly as you said it is necessary to read the return and refund policies before purchasing anything. Great information. keep sharing dude.
      refer: https://returnsandrefund.com
      All About Returns & Refunds -
      What do leading brands' returns and refund policy entail? Understand the top-most brands return policies and refund process all in one place. Easy an…
    • Hi Thanks For Connecting With me, but I need some international shopping apps for fashion related products only
This reply was deleted.

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.